httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Gregg Smith <...@gknw.net>
Subject Re: Comment system, take two and a half
Date Mon, 28 May 2012 19:38:46 GMT
On 5/27/2012 3:20 PM, Daniel Gruno wrote:
> We could insist that all comments be made in English unless they are
> related to a specific translations, and as long as we keep the
> translations up to date with the suggestions and delete comments as they
> are implemented, there shouldn't be much clutter.

1 comment system, should request they be in English.  Examples posted
will benefit everyone this way. And if they post in some other language,
people can always use one of the online translators on them.
> - When this moves to 2.4 and possibly 2.2, should we keep each branch
> separate, or should we unify it? That is, should f.x. core.html show the
> same comments for 2.2, 2.4 and trunk combined, or should they be kept
> separate?
Each branch different, 2.2 & 2.4 have some big differences between them
in various areas. My 2 cents anyway.

Regards

Gregg