httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Gruno <rum...@cord.dk>
Subject Re: Comment system, take two
Date Wed, 23 May 2012 07:34:10 GMT
On 05/23/2012 09:15 AM, Tony Stevenson wrote:
> I said running php on the main webservers would very likely with a no,
I didnt say it would do that. If the service doesnt have to run on the
same vhost as the main httpd.a.o site then we could run the service
elsewhere in our infrastructure.
Sorry, yes, what I meant to say was that hosting on httpd.a.o would
likely be a no, which is completely fine, as it doesn't need to be
hosted in any specific location. I've talked to Joe this morning about
the possibility of setting up a place within the Apache space for
hosting it in the future, once the remaining kinks have been sorted out.
I'll keep people apprised of how this progresses.

I've also updated the wiki entry on the comments proposal (
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/DocsCommentSystem ) to reflect the changes
going on.

Last but not least, I've rolled out the system to the entire trunk (so
there's no more "comments disabled" notices), so let's see how things
work out :)

With regards,
Daniel.