httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Drahtmueller <dr...@suse.de>
Subject RE: Moving on
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 15:27:19 GMT
> > Personally I like humorous or thought provoking comments in source
> > files it
> > shows the human side of the authors.
> >
> > If we want to make the whole thing bland and faceless then so be it. I
> > think it
> > will be lessened as a result.
> >
> > If that's "sentimental" then I suppose I am.
> >
> > I'd like to hear other peoples opinions on this.
>
> +1
> Regards
> RĂ¼diger

+1
(if this counts, in comparison to major contributors on the list)

There was a piece of software some years ago where in one of the larger
.c files someone complained about the manipulative and back-stabbing
qualities of his step mother. Very entertaining, and certainly absolutely
no harm.
The code itself was cleanest in the .c file about the step mother. Guess
special hygiene was applied.

Roman.