httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Fritsch ...@sfritsch.de>
Subject RE: A bug with httpd-2.4.2 Win-x64
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 19:29:26 GMT
On Tue, 17 Apr 2012, Bing Swen wrote:

> The problem reported below was only with the binaries of the Debug configuration, but
> disappeared in the Release configuration. So here is my temporay way out:
>
> /* line no. 680: */
> #ifndef _DEBUG
>    free(ap_module_short_names[m->module_index]);
> #endif

I can't see anything wrong with that code. I fear the heap corruption
happens at some other place and it is coincidence that it is detected
here. Are there any additional heap consistency checks that you can switch
on?

> Regards,
> Bing
>

> Guenter Knauf [mailto:fuankg@apache.org] wrote on 2012年4月16日 21:06
>
> Hi Bing,
> you did hit the apr list - I think this should go to the httpd list instead ... ;-)
>

> Am 16.04.2012 14:32, schrieb Bing Swen:
>> After building the httpd-2.4.2 x64 binaries with VS2010, I encountered a runtime
error in the module libhttpd.dll, which alerts that a heap corruption occurred at somewhere: