httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Igor Galić <i.ga...@brainsware.org>
Subject testing --enable-mods-*=few
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 17:48:24 GMT
Hi folks,

I'm currently trying to test a very minimal setup of httpd
trunk, and I'm failing because "few" disables a number of
modules our test suite takes for granted.

Right now I'm stuck in t/modules/alias.t
having a hard time deciding how to proceed since I don't know
the test suite well enough: The problem is that ~8 or so tests
in t/modules/alias.t require cgi, requiring that module for
all tests seems wrong, as we'd skip all tests then. Is there a
way to do explain to the plan that *some* tests require an
additional module?

Igor Galić

Tel: +43 (0) 664 886 22 883
Mail: i.galic@brainsware.org