httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Will" <william.leon...@lxcenter.org>
Subject IfModule doesn't work in certain case
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 02:26:18 GMT
I wonder if you would consider this a bug.  Here is the situation.

I had a config file in conf.d which loaded some modules.  Alphabetically, it came after the
don't use IfModule, the directives still work fine.  I don't know if this is expected behavior,
but I would think either the IfModule should work or if the reason the IfModule doesn't work
is because the modules weren't loaded yet, I should get an error and the directives shouldn't
work when I don't use the IfModule.  Makes sense?

-William Leonard