httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Felt <mamf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: setting up testing
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 20:13:18 GMT
Bother: I did not need to install any extra modules - and this has taken
forever, because I kept running into problems trying to install all the
extra modules.

However, "Is this all there is?", and why do I not have a mod_perl.c - is
that a "tester/developer" only module, or just no longer in the "all" list?

Would you consider this a PASS for the tests?

Thx.

root@x104:[/data/prj/SVN/Apache-Test]t/TEST
[warning] setting ulimit to allow core files
ulimit -c unlimited; /usr/opt/perl5/bin/perl
/data/prj/SVN/Apache-Test/t/TEST
/opt/httpd/sbin/httpd  -d /data/prj/SVN/Apache-Test/t -f
/data/prj/SVN/Apache-Test/t/conf/httpd.conf -D APACHE2 -D PERL_USEITHREADS
using Apache/2.5.0-dev (worker MPM)

waiting 60 seconds for server to start: ...
waiting 60 seconds for server to start: ok (waited 2 secs)
server loopback:8529 started
[   info] adding source lib /data/prj/SVN/Apache-Test/../Apache-Test/lib to
@INC
t/alltest/all...................skipped
        all skipped: testing all.t
t/alltest2/all..................skipped
        all skipped: testing more than one all.t
t/bad_coding....................ok

t/cookies.......................ok

t/import........................ok

t/log_watch.....................ok

t/log_watch_for_broken_lines....ok

t/more/all......................skipped
        all skipped: cannot find module 'mod_perl.c'
t/next_available_port...........ok

All tests successful, 3 tests skipped.
Files=13, Tests=93, 24 wallclock secs ( 8.67 cusr +  6.69 csys = 15.36 CPU)
[warning] server loopback:8529 shutdown
[warning] port 8529 still in use...
......done