httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Felt <mamf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: testing --enable-mods-="few"
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 11:55:08 GMT
I found, via some googleing and reading - the following from someone who
had been working on getting mod_perl to work with 2.4

svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/perl/modperl/branches/httpd24/../modperl

Where should I be placing "modperl" - probably the wrong name for the
directory - to attempt a build of the mod?