httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Igor Galić <i.ga...@brainsware.org>
Subject Re: mod_proxy problem with APC on the backend
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2012 22:17:22 GMT

----- Original Message -----
> On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 6:58 PM, Will <william.leonard@lxcenter.org>
> wrote:
> > With a light httpd worker front end as a reverse proxy to a mod_php
> > backend
> > everything works fine, until I enable APC for PHP on the backend.
>
> Off-topic here, maybe you can find some advice on a PHP list or
> http://httpd.apache.org/lists.html#http-users
>
> http://httpd.apache.org/dev/debugging.html

recompile your PHP with --enable-maintainer-zts, should produce
a nice coredump every time you get see a Segmentation Fault right
now. Alternatively, load up xdebug, and start the whole thing as

  gdb --args /usr/sbin/httpd -X

That is all I can say. The rest, as Eric said already, is best
dealt with more PHP affine folks.

Igor Galić

Tel: +43 (0) 664 886 22 883
Mail: i.galic@brainsware.org