httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1329187 - in /httpd/site/trunk/xdocs: download.xml mod_fcgid/index.en.xml
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 19:11:04 GMT
On 4/23/2012 7:29 AM, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 7:21 AM,  <trawick@apache.org> wrote:
>> Author: trawick
>> Date: Mon Apr 23 11:21:13 2012
>> New Revision: 1329187

>> Log:
>> Announcing mod_fcgid 2.3.7...
>
> BTW Bill, any plans to create Windows binaries (2.2? 2.4?)?  We would
> then restore+edit some text removed with this commit.

I only just finished restoring my VC6 environment over the weekend, so yes,
I can be doing that in the coming day or two.  In the future, just whack
the applicable (stale) sections with <!-- comments --> so I can get them
back more trivially.

2.4, still involves wix and setting up packages that cleanly upgrade.  It's
been over a decade, so it's long past time.  Plus the bug resolution.  Looks
like 2.4 will be right in step with 2.2, which I don't consider a bad thing,
in terms of full and proper windows behaviors.