httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dr Stephen Henson <shen...@opensslfoundation.com>
Subject Re: Moving on
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 11:47:46 GMT
On 20/04/2012 12:25, Igor Galić wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I started cleaning out mod_ssl and mod_rewrite's comments
> in order for them to be accessible to mere mortals. Similarly
> as we have started doing with their respective documentation.
>
> The patches can be found here:
>
>    http://sprunge.us/VCZB
>    http://sprunge.us/gbNj
>
> I will commit them unless someone objects that these sort
> of comments have more value beyond the purely sentimental.

Personally I like humorous or thought provoking comments in source files it
shows the human side of the authors.

If we want to make the whole thing bland and faceless then so be it. I think it
will be lessened as a result.

If that's "sentimental" then I suppose I am.

I'd like to hear other peoples opinions on this.

Steve.
--
Dr Stephen Henson. OpenSSL Software Foundation, Inc.
1829 Mount Ephraim Road