httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail T." <mi+t...@aldan.algebra.com>
Subject Re: Why aren't name-based vhosts not working properly under SSL?
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 16:07:10 GMT
On 16.04.2012 11:55, Eric Covener wrote:
> Got a pointer to your configuration?
Well, the real one I was designing now uses a work-around (single vhost with
mod_rewrite examining the Host-header and picking the proper subdirectore). Here
is a mock one, that I'd rather be using -- instead of messing with mod_rewrite:

    Listen: 443

    # Common settings for all:
    SSLCertificateFile      conf/ssl.crt/everywhere.cer
    SSLCertificateKeyFile   conf/ssl.key/everywhere.key
    SSLCertificateChainFile conf/ssl.crt/Comodo-intermediate.cer

    <VirtualHost *:443>

        ServerName    drupal6
        ServerAlias   project1.example.com
        ServerAlias   project2.example.net
        DocumentRoot  /www/drupal6

    </VirtualHost>

    <VirtualHost *:443>

        ServerName    drupal7
        ServerAlias   project3.example.com
        ServerAlias   project4.example.net
        DocumentRoot  /www/drupal7

    </VirtualHost>

Older projects 1 and 2 use Drupal-6, while the new projects 3 and 4 -- Drupal-7.
Yours,

    -mi