httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd 2.4.2 as GA
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2012 11:10:17 GMT
Am 06.04.2012 18:39, schrieb Jim Jagielski:

> On Apr 5, 2012, at 8:24 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
>
>> The pre-release test tarballs for Apache httpd 2.4.2 can be found
>> at the usual place:
>>
>> 	http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/
>>
>> I'm calling a VOTE on releasing these as Apache httpd 2.4.2 GA.
>> NOTE: The -deps tarballs are included here *only* to make life
>> easier for the tester. They will not be, and are not, part
>> of the official release.
I just found that a simple SSI .shtml does not work as plain text any
more as it did with 2.2.x;
f.e. an ip.shtml with:
<!--#echo var="REMOTE_ADDR"-->

gives me an empty reply with 2.4.2 while same works fine with 2.2.x;
if I surround the SSI with html tags like:
<!--#echo var="REMOTE_ADDR"-->

it works with 2.4.2 - is this now intented behavior, or am I missing
something in the config?

Gün.