httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Will" <william.leon...@lxcenter.org>
Subject mod_proxy problem with APC on the backend
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2012 22:58:35 GMT
With a light httpd worker front end as a reverse proxy to a mod_php backend everything works
fine, until I enable APC for PHP on the backend.  If I use wget to make a request to the backend
directly, it works fine.  If I restart the httpd backend, it works for one request from the
light side, then fails with:

Proxy Error
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /test.php.

Logs show:
[Sat Apr 07 10:09:02 2012] [error] [client 10.9.8.7] (70014)End of file found: proxy: error
reading status line from remote server 127.0.0.1:8080
[Sat Apr 07 10:09:02 2012] [error] [client 10.9.8.7] proxy: Error reading from remote server
returned by /test.php

Is this similar to your bug report? http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/httpd-dev/201201.mbox/%3C4F25B7B3.6050703@kippdata.de%3E

You can see my full config without the actual vhost here: https://github.com/shazarlx/kloxo/tree/httpd-light_2/kloxo/file/httpd-light

The vhost contains:
        <IfDefine light>
                ProxyPassReverse / http://127.0.0.1:8080/
                RewriteEngine on
                RewriteCond   %{REQUEST_URI} .*\.(php)$
                RewriteRule ^/(.*) http://127.0.0.1:8080/$1 [P]
        </IfDefine>

Also I've switched the heavy side to prefork from itk but still the same results.

-Will