httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: 2.4.2 Windows still beta.
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 14:21:26 GMT
I'm not sure how to resolve this... there are only a handful of
people who have ever hacked on the Windows stuff and they all
seem pre-occupied w/ other issues. Yeah, it bothers me, but
I don't know what can be done.

At the very least we are no longer holding the rest of the
2.4.x community hostage (by delaying releases) because of
Windows issues :/

We used to have access to Microsoft test environs, etc... maybe
we need to see if we can still have that happen. I might ping
Gianugo and see if we can get some MS support here.

On Apr 4, 2012, at 10:02 AM, Steffen wrote:

> Noticed (no discuss) that AccepFilter https none is still broken.
>
> No problem here, can use IIS or 2.2 in front to have SSL.
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Jim Jagielski Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2012 4:05 PM
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.apache.devel To: dev@httpd.apache.org Subject: T&R of 2.4.2 this
week.