httpd-dev mailing list archives

From william.leon...@lxcenter.org
Subject Re: IfModule doesn't work in certain case
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 13:16:36 GMT
By does not work, I just mean nothing within it is processed.  I
understand that it is because the modules were loaded after the vhost
in this case, and I've corrected that.  I just found it odd that even
though the modules were loaded after the vhosts, the module directives
worked when I removed the IfModule block.  Sorry I used the wrong
list.  I'll subscribe to the user list to see if they have any
thoughts on this.

-William Leonard