httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bing Swen" <>
Subject RE: A bug with httpd-2.4.2 Win-x64
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 10:27:27 GMT
The problem reported below was only with the binaries of the Debug configuration, but
disappeared in the Release configuration. So here is my temporay way out:

/* line no. 680: */
#ifndef _DEBUG

Guenter Knauf [] wrote on 2012年4月16日 21:06

Hi Bing,
you did hit the apr list - I think this should go to the httpd list instead ... ;-)

Am 16.04.2012 14:32, schrieb Bing Swen:
> After building the httpd-2.4.2 x64 binaries with VS2010, I encountered a runtime error
in the module libhttpd.dll, which alerts that a heap corruption occurred at somewhere:
> 	file D:\_bsDev\KSE\httpd-2.4.2\server\config.c
> 	line 680:
> 		 free(ap_module_short_names[m->module_index]);
> The free() call always led to heap corruption like this:
> 			HeapFree(_crtheap, 0, pBlock);
> 			// access error with pBlock  == NULL.
> My temp solution is commenting off this single line to get httpd.exe run. Please verify
if it is a bug.

View raw message