yes you have, and I lost the info ... will start the search now...

first on linux: assumes you have a linux box ready and waiting, which i dont. However, in 20 minutes I can have a new clean AIX sandbox - so I'll suffer through a bit. CPAN works very well is my memory of it.

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 9:45 PM, Eric Covener <covener@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 3:14 PM, Michael Felt <mamfelt@gmail.com> wrote:
> perl with -MCPAN I used to use a lot, getting svn - personal build via a
> personal build is a different story. Guess I'll have to hunt down a package
> of RPM's for now and solve the core dump problem (in sqlite3 I have found at
> least). Macros are nice for coding, but less nice when working through dbx
> (although I used to be an expert with both adb and debug.com)

I think I've suggested this before, but the path of least resistance
on AIX is the java-based svnkit for svn.