My development machines are different - just seems like a lot of dependancies for perl modules - I assume perl is alos used (elsewhere) for production environments.
Last time I worked with CPAN to any extent was 8 to 10 years ago - and it "worked" better on UNIX, read AIX. As I want to test on AIX I need to figure out what these dependencies are, and/or if force install will hurt the testing process.

In short, working on it - my problem. Suggestions always welcome. :)