httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: SVN question (Was: Re: log-message-tags)
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 11:33:48 GMT
Never mind, I hope I did it correctly :)

   % cat la
   log-message-tags https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/log-message-tags
   % pwd
   blahblah.../dev/httpd-2.4/docs
   % svn propset svn:externals . -F la
   property 'svn:externals' set on '.'
   % svn up
   Fetching external item into 'log-message-tags':
   A    log-message-tags/update-log-msg-tags
   A    log-message-tags/find-messages.cocci
   A    log-message-tags/next-number
   A    log-message-tags/macros.h
   A    log-message-tags/README
   Updated external to revision 1297944.