httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question on release process - making release public by svn move
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 18:58:36 GMT
On 14 February 2012 11:26, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10 February 2012 01:25, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm looking into updating the JMeter release instructions to use the
>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/ repo.
>
> Potentially also add the information to the releases FAQ [2] for
> everyone to use.
>
> Ping: can no-one offer help here?

I also asked on users@subversion, and did not get any further there.

The only suggestion I got was to use svnmucc to allow multiple file
renames within a single commit.

Is that what httpd is using?

If so, do you have a script to create the command line?

> AFAICT the project has been using svnpubsub for releases for some
> while now, and judging by the SVN logs have got a process that works
> well.

Are there no RMs here who can provide details on how the httpd process works?