httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Felt <mamf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: setting up testing
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 20:14:57 GMT
perl with -MCPAN I used to use a lot, getting svn - personal build via a
personal build is a different story. Guess I'll have to hunt down a package
of RPM's for now and solve the core dump problem (in sqlite3 I have found
at least). Macros are nice for coding, but less nice when working through
dbx (although I used to be an expert with both adb and debug.com)

Sigh...

Thanks Jeff!