httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Felt <mamf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot start httpd v2.4.1 with mpm_build on AIX
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 09:53:16 GMT
Will do Gun. Thanks for the feedback.

Like this in the future (or as an attachment - although I assumed (my
error) you would cut/paste into a "notebook" - which is how I clear up
formats I cannot read).

In any case I hope you know what you need to know - I was not sure which
one was needing testing.

Unfortunately I am still fighting with perl, and getting extra mods
installed. AIX 6.1 TYL7 does know have the ability to have a TAP interface,
so that has taken care of a few modules - but I am really wondering how
well perl mods have been tested for portability if they MUST have things
that you might not want to have active in a secured production environment.
Just my gut feeling - no comment on the testing process.