httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Felt <mamf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: setting up testing
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 07:50:23 GMT
I have seen the name apxs many times in the past, t/TEST -help names an
  -apxs               location of apxs (default is from
Apache2::BuildConfig)

Currently I have a partition (actually a WPAR) that only has perl updated
via cpan and Apache-Test loaded.

Since I wont be starting the httpd locally, do I still need apxs? It looks
like it is used for start/stop/reconfig?

Off to work, thanks again for the help!