httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Felt <mamf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A push for 2.4.2
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2012 22:18:52 GMT
I have been trying to build trunk from "trunk" versions of apr and
apr-util. buildconf complains about not being able to find APR-util (or
apr-UTIL). In any case, caps are involved. Windows might not complain, but
UNIX does.

To test what you are testing - should I use apr and apr-util trunks, or is
it better "in all thinks" - i.e. including httpd-trunk builds to use the
released versions of apr, or their trunk versions. Reading the lists I see
many of you are involved in both projects. I just want to be in sync with
the ways you test for new releases.

Sincerely,
Michael