httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: httpd 2.4.1 and mod_slotmem_shm / mod_proxy_balancer (AH01179)
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 15:39:56 GMT
On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 10:33 AM, Jim Jagielski <jim@jagunet.com> wrote:
> Yeah, that seems better, ala ./modules/cache/mod_socache_dbm.c

On behalf of anyone else reading this thread, here's the idiom from
mod_socache_dbm.c:

#define DEFAULT_DBM_PREFIX DEFAULT_REL_RUNTIMEDIR "/socache-dbm-"
       const char *path = apr_pstrcat(p, DEFAULT_DBM_PREFIX, namespace,
                                       NULL);

        ctx->data_file = ap_server_root_relative(p, path);

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...