httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: httpd 2.4.1 and mod_slotmem_shm / mod_proxy_balancer (AH01179)
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 11:43:51 GMT
I agree that ServerRoot should not be touched or changed, but
it begs the question how do we differentiate between what
is ServerRoot relative and what is DefaultRuntimeDir ?

I guess docs that mention what modules use DefaultRuntimeDir is
sufficient? Or maybe we just call it something like SafeWriteDir
that says we know that httpd can write to this dir... Or to
make it clear that we're talking transitory files, something like
TempDir or ScratchSpace ??