httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: [RE-VOTE #3] adoption of mod_combine subproject
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 13:21:40 GMT
On 28 Mar 2012, at 1:02 PM, Sam Ruby wrote:

> Cut out the drama.  It is not helpful here.
>
> The simple question is whether or not Graham has met the conditions specified in section
3 and 4 of the ICLA:

>  http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt
>
> Answer that in the affirmative, and you are done.

- I have a signed ICLA on file.
- I am a PMC member.
- The contribution was submitted to the ASF bugzilla by the BBC directly (ie not someone in
their personal capacity), which forces account holders to agree to the following condition:
"Certify that any object code, source code, patch, documentation, etc. that you may supply
to an Apache project can be redistributed under the same license terms and conditions as the
project itself."
- The contribution was made after a BBC-internal process was followed to sign off and clear
the code for donation.

Can someone provide for me any concrete reason to suspect that the conditions in 3 and 4 might
not have been met?

Regards,
Graham