httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: A push for 2.4.2
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2012 21:14:06 GMT
On 3/25/2012 5:18 PM, Michael Felt wrote:
> I have been trying to build trunk from "trunk" versions of apr and apr-util. buildconf
> complains about not being able to find APR-util (or apr-UTIL). In any case, caps are
> involved. Windows might not complain, but UNIX does.

You make no sense.  The trunk version of apr 2.0.0-dev includes all '-util'
functionality.  In fact, there is no apr-util 'trunk' anymore.

What you might want for development are the current apr-util and apr 1.x
branches, 1.4.x are current, and 1.5.x are 'next' if we get that far.

But don't mix 2.0 apr with an apr-util at all.  The merged into apr.