httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Gregg Smith <...@gknw.net>
Subject Re: [Patch] mod_cache_socache (to replace mod_mem_cache)
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 19:11:43 GMT
+1 as well

On 3/16/2012 3:39 AM, Mario Brandt wrote:
> +1
>
> On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 01:33, Graham Leggett<minfrin@sharp.fm>  wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> During development of mod_cache, mod_disk_cache was renamed to mod_cache_disk to
make it possible to have a sensible name for this module, mod_cache_socache, which replaces
mod_mem_cache from httpd v2.2.

>> This module provides a simple backend for mod_cache backed with the socache interface,
which allows you to cache to memcache, shared memory, or any other mod_socache_* implementation.
The docs explain it further. This module is useful where there is no suitable cache disk available
to support mod_cache_disk.