httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Cannot start httpd v2.4.1 with mpm_build on AIX
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 20:16:18 GMT
On 3/15/2012 1:47 PM, Guenter Knauf wrote:
> any news on that? Sorry, but unless you give a clear statement on how to proceed with
> these I'm unable to fix it self; if you say that these functions need to be extported
by
> every platform then fine - we must then either provide dummies for those platforms which
> dont have them, or ifdef; or we need to move these into a unix-only header;
> its IMO not ok to suddenly decide to export these functions in order to fix one platform
> and break another one for that; and also I'm curious how Windows builds can cope with
> that, and wonder that nothing yet came from this end ...
> here are the sysmbols in question:

I believe the NW implementation is probably an abuse of that macro.
You are responsible for ignoring anything that wasz #if[n]def'ed away.

Here's a thought; can we cleverly do something to run those headers
through the cpp to drop all of the not-netware defined declarations,
picking up only the remaining declarations in the netware code path?