httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Gregg Smith <...@gknw.net>
Subject Re: A push for 2.4.2
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 17:54:09 GMT
Bill, not that pages are not showing up, the only problem with
AcceptFilter data has been the AcceptEx error/becoming unresponsive.  I
admit to never suggesting trying AcceptFilter connect. Of course, the
problem is on the https side so I never tell them to go to "none" for
https.

I leave mine at the default (data) for https,  have a script that
monitors the error log and sends a graceful restart when it detects a
new AcceptEx error. I do not think I have ever recieved a blank/partial
page with the default.

If you have a patch, I'll be glad to patch 2.4 head and try it out.