httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: A push for 2.4.2
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 05:29:25 GMT
On 3/14/2012 2:36 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> In the attempts to keep the momentum going, I'd like to push for
> a httpd 2.4.2 release Real Soon Now.

Then this afternoon I'll propose a 'really small patch' around
'the win32 issue' and ask folks who have had problems, and those who
have not, to test it out.  It appears MSDN documentation was not our
friend and their directives were misplaced, and the patch should drop
some code (not used back in 2.2) which might be the underlying cause
of Steffan and crew's issues.

We would probably hear back within the day, so windows folks would
be very happy with a T&R sometime Friday-Monday.  I just can't recall
offhand if all the win32 quirks in apr were resolved in 1.4.6, or
a new T&R is still needed on that side?