httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Gregg Smith <...@gknw.net>
Subject Re: Announcement 2.4.1
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 05:47:04 GMT
> I hadn't worked out yet the right
> approach to the windows .mak files, what with the separation of httpd and
> its dependencies.  Let me spend my weekend messing with the details.
Hasn't this already been done? Or, am I missing something? Granted I
have not exported make files and given the buils a try, but it's working
great in the IDE and it, like command line, uses all the
_try_this_n_that or check for libxml2, lua, openssl, pcre & zlib. The
only thing I see as needing some real thought is dealing with
mod_session_crypto and the different possibilities presented (plain
apr_crypto, openssl  or nss, or combination of any two or all?).

If I'm not seeing something, please enlighten me.

Cheers

Gregg