httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: removal of mod_noloris?
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 00:11:32 GMT
On 3/6/2012 5:18 PM, Igor Galić wrote:

> [...]

:)

If there will be no further changes, svn rm is our friend.  Simply publish
a pointer to repos@rev if you want simple access to the non-editable resource.

The only reason to leave a file active in svn is for purpose of collaboration
and modification.  Nick stated mod_noloris has been absorbed by a replacement
effort and offers nothing further for the project.