httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: CHANGES-FCGID is incorrect
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2012 00:57:32 GMT
Gregg,

I reached the same conclusion Wednesday when I stumbled on a dirty mod_fcgid
checkout here.

I'll review your comments and then determine how to proceed (commit the feature
which could be useful, port the feature to apr, or concur it isn't needed.)

Because of the way the Windows Service Control manager works, it may still have
value.