httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Gregg Smith <...@gknw.net>
Subject CHANGES-FCGID is incorrect
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 22:34:40 GMT
Hi,

First, http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1236319

The patch in PR 51078 was never commited. However, I am -1 on committing
this right now because I believe the root cause of this orphan described
in PR 51078 is what has been fixed now by the commit of PR 50309.
Without the PR 50309 fix I have run into this orphan after stopping
httpd and having to go into processes and kill it manually.  It's the
problem with graceful restarts, the fcgid process never got killed and
it would stop the httpd parent because it was holding onto the port and
logs. PR 50309 most likely will fix PR 48949 as well, since Mario
describes the same issue on Ubuntu and the same patch worked for him on it.

Second, http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1234178

The patch applied is from PR 51020, so you have killed 2 PRs with the
one stone, 50120 & 51520

The latter's a nit pick I know :)

Gregg