httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bing Swen" <bs...@pku.edu.cn>
Subject RE: Windows testers, AcceptFilter troubles solved?
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2012 07:54:47 GMT
William A. Rowe Jr. [mailto:wrowe@rowe-clan.net], 2012年3月17日 9:32

	> Ok folks, here's what we know; on some platforms the blocking behavior is not being
honored and SSL is terminated due to the "client's failure"
	> to provide enough bytes in time.  In fact it is the fault of apr plus the socket stack
for not returning without more bytes.

	> That said, I neglected the fact that the following functions replace the passed variable
with the old value, "un-zeroing" the value of zero!

	> Please give this patch a whirl and let us know what you all see on various windows boxes
with AcceptFilter data|connect|none against the ssl listener;

Just wondering how we can test it if we can not yet (re)build the Win32/64 binaries from the
source files...

Cheers,
Bing