If this is generic to builds, I would appreciate the HOWTO (link) as well as I am investigating howto build httpd with ldap support on AIX.
One path is with openldap, other is with with itdsclient (IBM Tivoli Directory Server) support.

Other question, while asking - what is lua support? How disappointed, or better, why will httpd admins/users be disappointed when lua is not support "out of the box"?

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 9:34 AM, Mario Brandt <jblond@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 13:56, Daniel Ruggeri <DRuggeri@primary.net> wrote:
> I haven't done much building on Windows. Does anyone have a good link/suggestions to
> begin producing httpd builds with openssl/openldap included?

I'll send you a quick how to.

Cheers
Mario