httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question on release process - making release public by svn move
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 11:26:21 GMT
On 10 February 2012 01:25, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm looking into updating the JMeter release instructions to use the
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/ repo.

Potentially also add the information to the releases FAQ [2] for
everyone to use.

Ping: can no-one offer help here?

AFAICT the project has been using svnpubsub for releases for some
while now, and judging by the SVN logs have got a process that works
well.

Hopefully JMeter and other projects can benefit from the httpd experience.

[2] http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#upload-ci