httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Felt <mamf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd 2.4.1
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2012 16:22:47 GMT
If this is generic to builds, I would appreciate the HOWTO (link) as well
as I am investigating howto build httpd with ldap support on AIX.
One path is with openldap, other is with with itdsclient (IBM Tivoli
Directory Server) support.

Other question, while asking - what is lua support? How disappointed, or
better, why will httpd admins/users be disappointed when lua is not support
"out of the box"?