httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <>
Subject [RESULT] Re: [discuss] Bundle apr/apu with 2.4.x
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 13:44:29 GMT
+1: Rüdiger, Gün, jim, Rainer, noel.butler, jblond
-1: wrowe, Graham, nick, gstein, stefen, kaspar, mamfelt

So it looks like, both binding and binding/non-binding, it's
close, but that, in general, not-"bundling" is what's desired.

I have no desire, on the other-hand, to hold a T&R for the
"deprecate --with-included-apr" patch since, to be honest,
I doubt if we'll ever see it in timely fashion. I will, however,
update configure so that it no longer mentions the httpd-*-deps'

For me, I consider it a priority to get 2.4.x out...
View raw message