httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian J. France" <br...@brianfrance.com>
Subject Re: WebDAV and ACL (RFC3744), status?
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 15:53:14 GMT
I had started breaking up the patches from mod_dav_acl into smaller chunks and getting them
imported into the trunk.

My goal was to get a mod_dav_acl like module added.  I say like because mod_dav_acl currently
requires xfs and stores the auth information in the xfs attributes and I wanted to create
a more authn type module.  Something that could have a flat file, dbm, dbd, etc type plugins.

After mod_dav_acl was done I wanted to get mod_caldav and mod_cardav imported as well, but
free time dried up and I never finished.

Brian