httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: Intent to T&R 2.4.1
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 12:55:16 GMT
On 13 Feb 2012, at 2:48 PM, Michael Felt wrote:

> As I currently a svn client I would appreciate a downloadable "something" that I can
apply my build scripts too. They complete now, (will update different thread shortly) so I
would like to verifythem all asap for the 2.4.1.

All development starts on trunk:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/trunk

And then is backported either as is, or is backported with modifications to the various branches,
the most recent being v2.4:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x

Check out both trees using svn, and place them in working directories called "httpd-2.5.0"
and "httpd-2.4.1" to make them easy to tar up into "pseudo tarballs" (they won't be the same
as tarballs, as the tarballs have some of the tree removed).

When you're happy with your changes, "svn diff".

Regards,
Graham