httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Interesting server-status at w.a.o
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 10:59:16 GMT
Currently server-status at w.a.o shows 4 processes with no busy requests
but all slots in state "G" or "L" and many connections in "closing". It
seems the reason for those processes to not end are the closing
connections, but if it were correct lingering close, that would have
ended long ago. The situation persists since at least 10 minutes now, so
those recycling processes seem to hang.

In addition it is strange, that we see many "L" slots for those
gracefully shutting down processes. Looks like the state reset after "L"
doesn't happen when a process is scheduled for recycling.

Note that w.a.o is still at 2.3.15.

Don't know whether we can get some thread stacks for the hanging PIDs
69762, 62850, 62438 and 63707.

Regards,

Rainer