httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jess Holle <je...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd 2.4.1
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 15:21:57 GMT
Does the event MPM work on Windows?  Or is Apache on Windows still
limited to the winnt MPM?  If so, doesn't this leave Apache on Windows
/far /behind other platforms when it comes to threads required for a
given load?

I guess it doesn't matter *that* much until the event MPM and mod_ssl
work out their differences such that one can reduce the threads required
when HTTPS is used.  For those who use a lot of HTTPS, the event MPM
doesn't seem to buy one anything for now, right?