httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Binary windows 2.4.x distribution
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 10:40:19 GMT
On 2/21/2012 4:08 AM, Graham Leggett wrote:

> It must be pointed out however that people on Redhat (and derivatives) are able to roll
their own RPMs for deployment today should they choose to do so by following the instructions
here:

> http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/platform/rpm.html

And likewise, there are something like 5 definitive guides to
converting our windows build files to your modern visual studio.

However, Studio 2010 won't actually read .dsp/.dsw files, which
is why I had proposed trashing them (to a resounding chorus of
'no, not so fast!')