httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Platform docs
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 07:24:22 GMT
On 2/20/2012 9:16 AM, Daniel Ruggeri wrote:

> So far this documentation doesn't seem to deal with build activities
> which is where the conversation has grown... I'm not sure it should.

I disagree.  I wrote paragraphs of build docs for more than one platform.

If the docs need to improve, let's improve them :)

> Suffice to say I learned a lot of stuff through trial and error

My entire (PC) holiday was spent with trial and error on PulseAudio, so
I totally know where you are coming from :)  You'll note that the windows
platform docs were split between using and compiling.  If we created a
rather more in-depth grid of architectures with admin and build pages,
the entire doc-set would be more manageable.  +1