httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Intent to T&R 2.4.1
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2012 19:30:40 GMT
On 02/12/2012 04:57 PM, Mario Brandt wrote:
> Bug 52402[1] isn't working yet. I wonder why it is marked as fixed in
> 2.4.x CHANGES[2] The shared memory stuff doesn't work yet on windows.
>
> Odd Behavior:
>
> 1. If mod_auth_digest is loaded and on Windows Vista/2008/7 do not try
> to start from console, it will not start.

It works for me (winows7 32-bit)

> 2. If mod_heartmonitor is loaded and using mod_slotmem_shm and on
> Windows Vista/2008/7 do not try to start from console, it will not
> start.

Again, it works for me, without a hitch.

Note that I have used VC 6.0 + Server 2003R2 PSDK and
build directly from .dsw/.dsp files.
Also I used pcre sources from old httpd (the cmake build just sucks
and I cannot make that working on windoze).

Since both digest and slotem use shared memory I presume that
either its something broken with your compiler or your box.

Regards
--
^TM