httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Fritsch ...@sfritsch.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Bundle apr/apu with 2.4.x
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 19:55:23 GMT
On Thursday 02 February 2012, Jim Jagielski wrote:
>   [ ] +1: Bundle apr/apu w/ Apache httpd 2.4.x
>   [ ] +0: I don't care
>   [X] -1: Do not bundle apr/apu with Apache httpd 2.4.x

Provided that the --with-included-apr mechanism stays and the docs say
"download apr-x.y.tar.gz and extract to srclib/apr, download apr-util-
y.z.tar.gz and extract to srclib/apr-util". I don't think that this
would be a significant problem for users.

Having to do the full configure/make/make install dance would be a
different issue.